Being your organisation active in Erasmus+ projects, we have found your contact through a web search and on the NA websites.
The new Erasmus+ Programme guid has been published and we are looking forward to create new partnership and provide our expertise as an active and expert partner for the future Erasmus+ proposals.
Are you working on project ideas for the new Erasmus+ calls for proposals? Please contact us to find out possible synergies, discuss new project ideas and CESIE ‘s involvement as an active partner. Below you can find our profile.
Our mission is to promote innovation in education, development and growth through the active participation of civil society and institutions, always valuing diversity and inclusion.
Our team includes 80 staff members, including experienced project managers, trainers, researchers, financial and communication experts. CESIE has more than 20 years of experience in EU project management, as coordinator and partner in projects under EU Programmes such as Erasmus+, CERV, Horizon Europe, AMIF, ENI CBC MED, Creative Europe, etc. Through the following main pillars, you can read about our work in various fields of education and training.
- active citizenship,digital citizenship https://futureg.sk/digeq/
- sustainability, sense of initiative,
- entrepreneurship and employability. https://futureg.sk/wowit/
- Networking AND MEDIATION with Public Authorities, SCHOOLS SMEs, and
- CROSSBORDER knowledge actors aiming to foster knowledge exchange