“Children are our greatest treasure. Children are the future of the region.”
The main mission of the Civic Association FutuReg since 2015 is to promote the development of cultural and social values in Southern Slovakia, focusing on raising awareness in the field of children’s rights and equality,providing healthy and happy childhood and supporting research and development in the field of human sciences, life-long education and non-formal training.
Development – Knowledge – Sustainability are the key values of FutuReg
Main areas of our activities are conducted the field of education, training, culture, science and research.
Childhood is unique and unrepeatable. Children have the right to the best. Our mission is to support the sustainable growth of the region for the future of our children, therefore we also focus on the sustainable economy and social sciences, which are child-friendly.
The mission of the association stand on two pillars:
- helping children because they are the future of the region
- helping the region because it provides space for the next generation.
- Since 2015 we are working in Slovakia for children living in Hungarian minorities with project Minority Kids, which focuses on equal opportunity, children rights and education of children in the region.We are helping with anonymous online consulting in the field of childcare on www.minoritykids.sk
- Since 2017 we have been running research projects: Proceedings of Minority Kids Conference, Best Interest, Suburbanization I, II, III, Common Region.
- In 2019, we launched a series of workshops in the field of non-formal education: Grant Writing and Project Management.
- From 2020 we dedicated our activities to Peer Mediation project called “More rights less violence” in high schools, we are cooperating with primary schools in the Tolerance for Children project.
FutuReg’s innovations and new forms of education are at the roots of regional development. The target group of children can guarantee us clear results. It is important to provide them healthy and safety childhood and sustainable development. If you would like to do the same, please join us.
Bott Domonkos Lívia – statutory representive of FutuReg
Récsei Noémi, reporter, RTVS
FutuReg workshops can provide good knowledge for receiving grants and help to achieve variety of cultural attractions in the field.
Liliana Bolemant, editor, Womanpress, director of Phoenix NGO
Civic association FutuReg has achieved a lot in Minority Kids – engaging mothers, children, women, the general public, spreading information. I am glad to see that women move our societies forward and form a strong foundation in turbulent changes in society.”
Lelkes Gábor, PhD., expert for regional development, director Danube Euroconsulting
FutureReg has the potential to become a true platform for developmental ideas, and through innovative research and social themes as well as a local “think-tank” for public interest. The region needs sustainable development and inclusive growth. Research, studies and public works can bring their fruit and support it.
Jakubecz Böbe, proofreader, and Minority Kids web manager
Futureg will be able to supports the region with a clearchild-friendly approach, as well as with educational events. Designing and researching multiculturalism can help to promote multilingualism.
What are the skills and expertise of key staff/persons involved in the NGO?
Dr. Lívia Bott Domonkos, PhD
Livia Bott Domonkos is the Director of FUTUREG– organizes and participates in research and development of EU fond sans local projects mainly in relation to project management, grant consulting, training development, regional development, education, she is expert in child rights, evaluation of non-formal, informal learning, new methodologies in teaching and training. She is expert in design, coordination, and management of EU funded courses and apprenticeship economy and finance. Trainer of PM courses for adults and apprentices in the areas of ICT, innovation technology, e−learning methodologies.
1.University Study Book: Regional politics and politics Európskej únie a jej vplyvy na Slovensku. – 1. vyd. – Bratislava : Univerzita Komenského, 2013. – 305 s.
2 .Domonkos, Livia – Pawera, René : Trends in cross-bodercooperation spolupráci v období 2014-2020.Lit. 30 zázn. In: Problems in Management – Bratislava : Comenium University Bratislava, 2013. ISBN 978-80-223-3526-3
- Domonkos, Livia: Good goverance and gender on labour market in Slovakia
In: Good governance, sustainable development and the education of the future generation of scientists. – Budapest : Postgraduates International Network, 2012. – ISBN 978-615-5305-12-2
- Domonkos, Livia Situation of women in Slovakia on work market
In: Ekonomika, financie a manažment podniku – rok 2013 [- Bratislava : Ekonomická univerzita v Bratislave, – ISBN 978-80-225-3651-6
- Gender on labour work market, In: Horizonty podnikateľského prostredia II. – Bratislava : Univerzita Komenského v Bratislave, 2013. ISBN 978-80-223-3498-3
6.Domonkos, Livia – Mikóczy, Ilona : The status and role of women in the Slovak society
In: Slovakia after economic reforms. – Komárno : Kempelen farkas Társaság, 2007
- Domonkos, Livia : Migration on workmarket a in Hungarian- Slovak cross border region ., In: Migration – Emigration. – Budapest : Postgraduates´international network 2014. – ISBN 978-963-12-2319-4
- DOMONKOS, Lívia: Impact of Cross Border Cooperation Projects Between Slovakia and Hungary in Terms of Cohesion Policy In: 5th Biannual CER Comparative European Research Conference, March 28-31, 2016, London.
- DOMONKOS, Lívia Impact Analysis of Slovak- Hungarian Cross Border Cooperation Projects, In: International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration
Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2017, Pages 7-16, Zagreb Croatia, DOI: 10.18775/ijmsba.1849-5664-5419.2014.33.1001
Krisztina Mészáros, MA
Krisztina Meszaros is a teacher, a life- coach and mediator educational and training (VET and adults) specialist, co- partner of FUTUREG. Cooperates in European research and development projects on new training methodologies and on-line didactics, innovative technology for training and integration of kids, women and socially disadvantaged groups. Analyses the training needs in SMEs, peer to peer mediation, new occupation profiles and development of new curricula; executes vocational non-violence communication courses apt to requalification and re-skilling of youths and adults. She plans and organizes couching, mentoring and accredited courses. Trainer in courses for adult and apprentices education in the areas of communication, innovation technology, e−learning methodologies, marketing and pattern design.
In the last years (2019-2021) she has contributed and coordinated at international level to the following EU+ projects:
– WebWritingWomen – editor in chief, podcast creator, riporter
– KIDSAFEDU – educational and communicational manager
Roland Bott – vice-president of FutuReg NGO, IT engineer, ICT specialist, security specialist, former Comenius University, Faculty of Mathematic, Physics and Informatic Sciences, experience in business and management experience in IT project development